- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement
What is the job?
- Ability to learn and perform repetitive job tasks.
- Able to safely work with and around moving equipment.
- Ability to learn and rotate to three (3) or more different responsibilities and/or positions on the assembly line.
- Operate equipment/tools that require close control, adjustment, and following production orders.
- Comply with safety, quality, and production requirements and procedures.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
1st shift – $20.00 an hour
- Mon – Fri : 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Overtime: 2 Saturdays a month (6:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Overtime: Time and a half pay
2nd shift – $21.00 an hour
- Mon – Fri: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Possibility of overtime.
3rd shift – $21.00 an hour
- Mon – Thu: 8:30 pm – 6:30 am
- Overtime: Friday ( 8:30 pm – 4:30 am)
- $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pass pre-employment tests, as required.
- Pass pre-work ability screen, as required.
- Must be able to lift 40-80 lbs
- Comprehensive benefits package (available 1st of the month after hire).
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Medical and dental coverage
- Profit-sharing 401(k)
Our team members can grow from cross-functional experiences, an abundance of development opportunities to apply themselves in individual contributor roles or lead areas of the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $21.00 – $22.00 per hour
- So we can contact you please, share your email address:
- We are currently located on Gettysburg, are you able to commute or relocate?
- Which shift are you interested in?
Work Location: One location