- Communication skills
- Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree
Promotes natural gas and business development with builders, developers, residential/commercial customers, and channel partners within an assigned territory.
1. Assists in the process to connect and serve new residential/commercial development opportunities, with responsibility for:
reviewing new development plats, working closely with operations to help determine gas infrastructure design, estimated costs and projected growth;
contributing to feasibility studies on growth development opportunities;
contributes to recommendations made to management regarding proposal terms;
assisting in the negotiating and securing beneficial growth opportunities with small developers;
assisting in the preparation and execution of contracts as necessary; and
serving as a liaison during infrastructure construction.
2. Maintains strong business relationships with builders and developers within assigned territory, by serving as a point of contact.
3. Executes well-defined business development programs to maximize customer retention and grow market share. Pursue main conversion and short main extension customer growth opportunities.
4. Tracks building permits and new construction activity in assigned areas. Attends Planning and Zoning meetings to stay abreast of all residential and commercial development activity.
5. Utilizes market analytics to gauge success and identify future market opportunities and key growth corridors. Assists in the development of plans, communicates market results, and may make recommendations to increase market share.
6. Receives guidance in managing assigned residential and commercial accounts. Ensures services delivered to meet customer expectations. Prioritizes and triages large business development opportunities to higher-level colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field; or equivalent.
Valid driver’s license required.
Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers in order to obtain and/or provide explanations and/or modifications on technical or other complex concepts to individuals with little or no background in the area under discussion.
Requires the ability to perform analysis involving financial investments, ratios, percentages, and statistical methods.
Requires working knowledge of various software applications to create documents, spreadsheets, financial analyses, reports, and/or graphics.
Works in indoor and outdoor environments.
Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
May be on call weekly for 24 hours a day.
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.