Surety System operates online at www.thebondexchange.com and works directly with customers as well as through other insurance agents across the country. We sell and service a niche specialty insurance product, surety bonds — which are financial guarantees for the customer’s performance and/or payment obligations.
As we’ve had incredible growth by implementing low prices, great service, and exclusive technology, our “behind the scenes” needs have also grown to where we need these administered separately from our service personnel.
This new position primarily provides accounting processing and will also support other administrative efforts that are secondary to our servicing and account management responsibilities. It will be located in our west Little Rock headquarters with our owner/president, while all other employees work remotely in various states.
Compensation dependent on experience. Email resume along with compensation and scheduling requirements to myfuture at thebondexchange dot com. Submissions only through Indeed will not be considered and is indicative of applicant’s attention to detail.
- Computer-based experience in an office environment
- Organized, efficient work style
- Obsessive attention to details and accuracy
- Self disciplined to work independently and take responsibility
- Accounts Receivable processing including application of lockbox deposits and ACH receipts, reconciliation of daily credit card batches, and email follow-up for past-due invoices
- Billing processing for renewals including review of insurance carrier terms and evaluation of credit report implications
- Accounts Payable processing including credit balance refunds to agencies/customers and batch premium payments to insurance carriers
- Reconciliation of carrier receivables / agency payables
- Administration of state insurance license compliance
- Database maintenance
- Output of physical documents for mail and overnight delivery
- Data entry of applications received via email
- Document preparation and inspection
- Service support processing
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location