Step up, stand out, we’re with you all the way.
Your own customer portfolio. Direct remit for sales and revenue growth. And real variety along with huge scope to create new direct hire opportunities for individuals and companies on a daily basis. Just some of the ways you’ll be empowered to make a big impression as a Search Consultant with the Adecco Group. We’re a united team of people with a collective spirit, working together in over 60 countries to help businesses optimize their talent, transform their workforce, and build the lifelong employability of people all over the world.
What you’ll be doing
Your role as a Search Consultant will mean connecting with people both internally and externally. Whether you’re delivering on the needs of clients, stakeholders, candidates or potential talent, you’ll help us reach our business targets and define success at a company-wide level. Here, you’ll take on a role with plenty of autonomy, own your decisions and be your true self every day. You’ll hold in-depth conversations with clients, helping them get to grips with their different talent needs before designing & delivering on world-class talent.
As a passionate people person, you’ll guide your candidates by understanding the ins and outs of their profession and convincing them to partner with the Adecco Group. All while filling vacancies with the best experts on a direct hire basis, taking the initiative to match the dream job to the dream candidate. Across everything you do, you’ll get a real sense of achievement and pave the way for an even brighter future.
Get ready to take talent further as you open up new possibilities for yourself, your team, your clients, and countless different candidates.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a dedication to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices, and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
The anticipated salary range for this position is between $50,000.00 and $82,936.00. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.