Job title: Administrative Assistant- Arkansas Inspector General
Company: ATA Services
Job description: ATA Services Inc. is looking to hire a Administrative Assistant to work with our client, Arkansas’s Inspector General. Please review the details listed below:
- Pay: $16.00 (weekly pay)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 4:30pm
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact to the public, both in person and by telephone, maintaining professional and courteous standards in routing all inquiries;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with staff, internal customers, the public, and other agencies;
- Perform general reception duties including following up on and responding to emails, answering phones, taking messages, and referring callers to the appropriate person, unit, or agency;
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and perform routine clerical tasks such as copying, scanning, printing, sorting, and distributing documents;
- Attend meetings and training as required;
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must pass a background investigation.
- Experience working with standard software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Workspace Applications, etc.;
- Client/customer service skills and experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience providing ongoing customer service in person, on the phone, and via email to internal and external customers;
- Clerical and administrative skills such as data entry, uploading electronic files, managing files/records, and using spreadsheets to track information;
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks at once, attention to detail, and handling confidential information.
ATA Services, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 07:26:38 GMT
Click Here To Apply