- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Partner benefits
- Volunteer time off
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Data collection
- Quality assurance
- High school diploma or GED
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams – Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The administrative assistant will provide exception administrative and clerical support in the quality department to assist Quality Manager in reporting and tracking issues or any other administrative tasks assigned to benefit Sutter Street Manufacturing.
The QA Administrative Assistant position is located in Booneville, MS.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will….
- Provide excellent administrative and clerical support to the Quality Manager at Sutter Street.
- The person will be responsible for maintaining quality data collection and reporting systems.
- Support overall operation by generating and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Provide support in tracking vendor issue by maintaining and distributing vendor compliance reports.
- Review and maintain Returns/Replacement reports for all manufacturing sites.
- Performs internal and external return analysis and spreadsheet/report creation.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant administrative position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, tables, and formatting)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Superior oral, written communication skills. Ability to interact well with others. Associate must posses a strong work ethic, excellent written and verbal communication skills and maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Proven experience in a confidential environment.
- Excellent follow-up and multi-tasking skills a must.
We prefer some of these qualities as well…. (Remove optional wording here)
- Administrative experience in upholstered furniture.
- Experience in Quality Assurance
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- The associate will have to regularly lift 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- The will involving frequent walking to and from the manufacturing area.
- Associate must be able to sit for extended periods of time for access to computer.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com
(Required for all postings/ Remove instructions in parenthesis) (Align to the left of the page)
3rd Party & Visa Language Here, if Applicable (No italics) (Please remove when posting)