HEPACO is the premier environmental and emergency services company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 45+ regional locations. We specialize in emergency response, remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO services a multitude of industries including transportation, utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our Environmental and Remediation Services divisions.
We’re seeking an Branch Administrator / Assistant in our Charleston branch. This position is customer service driven and responsible for smooth communications between the branch office, customers and suppliers. Additionally this role is responsible for coordination and oversight of administrative activity related to branch personnel, projects and operations..
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure that calls are redirected accordingly
- Ensure that customer, vendors and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner
- Arrange travel and special events as directed by management
- Provide administrative support for the branch office/department to include assistance with bids and proposals, copier projects, mail handling, filing, office supply control and maintain office equipment
- Ensure that timesheets, expense reports and personnel related paperwork is entered and/or completed properly and forwarded to the appropriate department
- Track equipment usage on a weekly basis to ensure timely and accurate job costing
- Prepare ad hoc reports for branch and/regional personnel as needed
- Establish and maintain project, equipment/vehicle and administrative files
- Coordinate A/R and A/P functions for the branch as needed
- Serve as point of contact for new hire processing, medical surveillance and employee training
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years’ experience in an office setting
- Must be customer service driven and detailed oriented
- Able to work flexible hours as necessary
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work with minimal direction, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft O365 suite
- Experience with CostPoint and/or OnBase a plus
Be a part of the HEPACO Difference!
- Weekly pay, competitive PTO program and company-paid holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance options
401k plan with company matching contributions
Wellness benefits and LifeMart employee discount program
HEPACO is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HEPACO participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. / HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.