Indiana University Health
Job title: Administrative Assistant – Meridian Crossing
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Are you looking for a role that showcases your passion and excitement about helping others? Would you like to be a part of a team that is celebrated for completing challenging and significant work for the good of every patient? We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, serve with a purpose, are dedicated to supporting their team, and who seek excellence every day!
Sound like a perfect match? Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Summary: Under the supervision of the designated manager, this Administrative Assistant position will perform essential functions as indicated for daily practice operations with duties that include, but are not limited to, patient scheduling, chart maintenance and correspondence with clinic office staff members, insurance companies and outside facilities. Assists the physicians, manager, or team in performing additional administrative details, projects and duties of highly confidential nature. Must be reliable, responsive, able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment. Additional key attributes include using independent judgment, analytical ability and self-direction and able to research technical issues with little or no assistance. An ideal candidate would enjoy interacting with patients and working in a team environment. Cerner and/or EMR, healthcare, customer service and light clinical experience preferred. This role allows for a hybrid environment of some in-office and some remote days. Located at Meridian Crossing.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Experience with Healthcare Registration/Front Office preferred.
- Requires 0-3+ years relevant experience; previous administrative experience preferred.
- Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment a plus.
- Requires basic proficiency in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 26 May 2023 07:56:38 GMT
Click Here To Apply