At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good. We are currently seeking an Administrative Liaison- Oxford, MS who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
- Create and disseminate court schedules and assists in resolving discrepancies.
- Compose and create documents to include letters, memoranda, reports, correspondence, forms, and statistical data.
- Calculate projected inmate release dates based on judicial judgments. Schedule and processes daily inmate custody releases.
- Coordinate and schedule inmate transports between facilities and court returns.
- Review transportation schedules and makes recommendations to ensure efficient use of company and partner resources.
- Update all inmate medical clearances and security alerts into electronic database, maintaining confidentiality of all files and records.
- High School diploma, GED certification, or equivalent is required.
- Two years of experience in a full-time secretarial or administrative office work is required.
- Additional qualifying education from an accredited college, business school, or technical institute in office administration or a related field may be substituted for the required experience up to one year.
- Organizational skills and experience in record keeping or records management is preferred.
- Working knowledge of correctional transportation procedures and scheduling is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including Disability/Veteran.