Job title: Administrative Specialist II (Multiple Positions Available)
Company: State of South Carolina
Job description: This employee will assist the Boat Titling and Licensing Section with the processing of watercraft and outboard motor transactions and the sale of hunting and fishing licenses.
Job Duties Include:
- Opening and processing mail, to include applications for watercraft and outboard motors and hunting and fishing licenses, permits and tags.
- Serving as a customer service representative at the window for boat/motor titling and registration transactions and/or the purchase of hunting and fishing licenses, permits and tags.
- Answering the customer service phone line for boat titling and licensing.
- Preparing documents for scanning and imaging.
- Ensuring documents are properly stamped, dated and coded.
- Scanning and imaging boating and licensing forms as required into the document management system.
- Maintaining issued equipment.
A high school diploma and one (1) year of clerical experience or an associate degree. Selected positions may require the ability to type at a corrected rate of 35 words per minute.Ability to type a minimum of fifty (50) words per minute. Prior customer service experience, experience in a processing/data entry environment or call center experience preferred. Experience balancing money or managing a cash drawer preferred. A general knowledge of office equipment and procedures to include computer experience. Ability to learn quickly, make sound judgment calls and solve problems related to job duties. Ability to communicate effectively with the public.
Expected salary: $23190 – 42912 per year
Location: Charleston County, SC
Job date: Sat, 14 May 2022 05:00:14 GMT
Click Here To Apply