Job title: Administrative Specialist (Maint) – ANO
Job description: Posting End Date:
Work Place Flexibility: Onsite
Position can be hired as Admin Spec I, II, III or IV depending on experience.
Ensure documents and records are adequately prepared, received, captured, issued, distributed, and destroyed when applicable. Ensure that information is protected in accordance with policies and procedures by acting as Records Custodians in accordance with applicable regulations, standards and procedures. Provide oversight of site reproduction equipment and effective and efficient administrative/clerical support.
- Process records and documents in accordance with regulations
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Write/distribute email, correspondence memos, and letters
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Assist with other administrative related tasks as directed by supervision.
- Fatigue management coordination
- Test proctor responsibilities
- Review/generate department training reports
- Support outage in-processing
- Support outage execution
Minimum education required of the position:
- High School Diploma
Minimum experience required of the position:
- Previous experience in administration or office management
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work within deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Communication and customer service skills.
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position:
- Successful completion of the EEI SASS test.
Primary Location: Arkansas-Russellville
Job Function: Professional
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Relocation Option: No Relocation Offered
Union description/code: ARKANSAS BARG. — NUCLEAR-A02
Number of Openings: 1
Req ID: 107946
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click to view the full statement.
One way that Entergy has found to identify and assess the abilities and skills needed for certain jobs is through pre-employment testing. If this position does require an EEI test, the type of test will be located under the qualifications section of the job posting. If you are invited to a test session, we strongly recommend you review and complete the practice test as well as review the testing brochure for your respective test. The test brochure will give you critical information on the test such as time allocated and number of questions. Also, keep in mind that the actual test is timed; you should practice timing yourself while doing the practice tests. The practice test information and test brochures can be located by going to the EEI website, , Logon ID: entergy, password: practice test (2 words). Travel expenses incurred in connection with EEI testing are non-reimbursable.
In addition to EEI testing there is also Fit-for-Duty testing which will identify and assess the abilities and skills needed for certain jobs. If this position does require Fit-for-Duty testing, the type of test will be located under the qualifications section of the job posting.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition to employment in this position. Entergy will not sponsor candidates for work visas for this position.
Location: Russellville, AR
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:41:27 GMT
Click Here To Apply