Jefferson Health at Home
Job title: Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Health Visits
Company: Jefferson Health at Home
Job description: When you know Home is the future of Healthcare
We have Full-time Admission RN opportunity open now doing visits in the Lower Bucks County area for Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA.
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets better when people get better care at home – the place where they feel best.
Flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great work/life balance. Join us today!
For immediate consideration, please contact Moira Penza Recruiter, at
What you’ll do:
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Nurse, you’ll use your clinical skills and compassionate heart to treat patients where they want to be the most – in the comfort of their own home. As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA RN you will:
- See a client through their care needs – from hospital discharge to living a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
- Deliver 1:1 skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care in accordance with individual care plan, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and comfort care
- Perform client assessments, provide education to the patient and/or their family, and monitor patients’ condition.
What you should have:
- Active and current license to practice as a professional registered nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- One year of clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Previous home healthcare experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills, excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Why you’ll love what you do at Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA:
We are committed to providing patients the highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. At Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Registered Nurse, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call. Scheduling is primarily during the daytime hours.
- 1:1 hands on training supplemented with virtual learning.
- Ability to perform 1:1 direct client care and advocate for clients’ needs
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger care team with the highest safety standards.
- PTO and benefits offerings based on commitment level
- Continued education and training; tuition reimbursement
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and reach of Jefferson Health – a top integrated health care system with a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and volunteers- and the extensive management capabilities, operating platform, and clinical experience of BAYADA – a leading not-for-profit home health care provider, Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA will strengthen and extend the continuum of care in the region. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Location: Bensalem, PA
Job date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 08:29:51 GMT
Click Here To Apply