Join our team!
Adelphoi has a Casual Adoption and Permanency Caseworker position available in Towanda, PA and will serve clients and families in surrounding counties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Services delivered will include all SWAN services (Child Specific Recruitment, Child Preparation, Child Profiles, Family Approval documents, matching, finalization, and Post Permanency). This position will coordinate and implement permanency services with clients, biological family members, foster/kinship family, and adoptive family within the context of a foster or kinship home, group home, or residential treatment facility setting.
- Provides regular sessions/visits with clients and families in order to implement SWAN services.
- Flexible hours. Schedules sessions when both youth and families are available.
- Provides support and assistance to caregivers of the assigned client.
- Helps to match waiting children and waiting families for permanency.
- Provides support to client and family in crisis situations, as necessary.
- Documents/maintains appropriate progress notes and information necessary for the service being delivered.
- Interviews and Assesses clients and families in order complete reports when required.
- Maintains daily entries for service work assigned and completed.
- Maintains a client and or family file for service delivered.
- Collaborates with county workers and others about the client and or family.
- Travel required.
Education: Master’s degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Human Service field required.