Job title: ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER – NEONATAL ICU Full time
Company: Deaconess Women’s Hospital
Job description: The Women’s Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical roles.
We are currently seeking a full-time 1.0FTE Advanced Practice Provider to join our team of professionals in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
This position is benefits eligible. Benefits include: tuition reimbursement, PTO accrual starting at hire (8.93 hrs PTO/pay), health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match, and much more!
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN’S HOSPITAL?
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to “give back” by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER CANDIDATES?
- The Neonatal Advanced Practitioner must be either a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a Master of Science in Nursing Degree-CNM, NP or CN; or a certification from the National Commission on Certification of PA Master of Advanced Practice Provider studies
- Maintain a current Indiana license or is eligible
- Maintain the Advanced Practice Provider certification
- Maintain current BLS and NRP certification
- Two years’ experience in the practice area is preferred
WHAT ARE THE ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER RESPONSIBLES?
The Neonatal Advanced Practitioner manages individualized, goal-directed patient care through the use of the processes and the principles of primary patient in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Obtains patient history and conducts physical exams
- Utilizes the EPIC computer system
- Identifies and addresses patient and family teaching needs
- Provides diagnosis education
- Develops plan of care by collaborating with the physician and other team members
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Performs exams
- Serves as a resource for staff and the hospital
The RN will adhere to the American Nurses Association Bill of Rights by establishing and maintaining workplace expectations and environments which support sound professional nursing practice.
Location: Evansville, IN
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 07:49:25 GMT
Click Here To Apply