Job title: AFATDS Business Manager, Program Cost Controls *HYBRID
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2022-07-26-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: IN301: 1010 Production Rd Ft Wayne IN 1010 Production Road , Fort Wayne, IN, 46808 USA
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD), by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
AFATDS Business Manager, Program Cost Controls – With annual revenues of $40M, this is an opportunity to join the RMD Finance team supporting the Command and Control PAD and the Ft. Wayne/AFATDS programs.
The successful candidate will lead the management of cost control, schedule, and EVMS compliance and execution for the program. The candidate will lead and manage the Ft. Wayne site, including one direct report. As the Business Manager you will be a key member of the Program Leadership Team and will be responsible for leadership and influence of the various Raytheon Execution Teams along with forming partnerships with your external customer. The selected individual will be responsible for all aspects of the financial control including review of the financial forecasts, manpower reporting / operational workforce planning, development of the annual operating plan and long range plan, Earned Value reporting, EACs, funding analysis, proposals/ECP’s, negotiations and gate support.
This position will report directly to the Command and Control Finance Manager and requires proactive leadership and significant partnership with the Program Directors, Program Managers, and Technical teams to ensure alignment regarding strategy, operating and financial objectives as well as being responsible for all elements of the financial interaction with Customer representatives.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is being offered in a hybrid (remote or onsite) capacity & is determined by the needs of the business. The person that gets this role will need to be available to support Teams/Programs in the U.S. Eastern time zone. Additionally, this role will be expected to be onsite in the Ft. Wayne, Indiana area as many as 2 times per month. Preferred candidates will be located within a commutable distance to Ft. Wayne, IN. Relocation assistance is being offered.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
· Establish and maintain the overall baseline that is compliant with the program instruction, internal EVM policy 10255, and DFARS requirements where necessary.
· Provide thorough cost and schedule analysis.
· Prepare finance charts for Program Management Reviews, monthly operating reviews, financial overviews and other reporting activities as required.
· Coordinate development of quarterly Estimates at Complete.
· Prepare manpower reports to support Command and Control staffing demand reviews including working with cross function leads to identify gaps and plans to closure.
· Support the monthly forecast / close process
· Support proposal development and program start up activities
· Support the development of the long range and annual operating plans
Qualifications You Must Have:
· BA / BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
· Typically requires 8 years of related work experience; OR an advanced degree with 5 years’ applicable work experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of Estimates at Completion (EAC’s) or similar systems and tools
· Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) principles and processes
· Experience with Program costs, schedules and/or proposals
· Management/Leadership experience on high visibility projects and programs
· Familiarity with RMD business systems, including SAP, BW, RPlan, PMX, EDIT+ or similar systems
Qualifications We Value:
· Proficient with Microsoft Office productions (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Ability to multitask and work on several different program issues concurrently
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in written form
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrate ability to interact, influence, and or lead diverse teams
· Able to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvement
· Requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead project teams.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the exceptional benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met ( ) to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 07:55:17 GMT
Click Here To Apply