Metronet has an immediate opening for a Remote; Agent Account Manager!
At Metronet, our culture is at the heart of everything we do. This is seen in the way we serve our customers, interact with each other, and take care of our company. As one of the fastest growing 100% Fiber-Optic technology companies, we pride ourselves on having an outstanding company culture and work environment. We value work-life harmony and your ability to manage your workload – that is why this position is 100% remote!
We’re looking for motivated, self-starters to join our team and help us build upon our culture!
We believe that work/life harmony should be easy to achieve. We offer a variety of resources and support needed to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by the company
- Company-paid Disability and Life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401(k) company match dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Equipment and resources provided on day one
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development programs
- Associate perks and discounts
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- And more!
Metronet’s Agent Account Manager is the overall customer support owner for the lifecycle of an in-flight order and post-order support. Additionally, in support of Metronet’s Pillars this role must maintain long term affiliations with all appropriate customer contacts to deliver a VIP level of customer support.
What you will be doing:
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of Metronet trusted partner
- Overall responsibility for service delivery of Metronet’s service including order acceptance, order installation, billing activation, and post order support
- Own first level escalations, coordinate resolutions, and establish effective communication between stakeholders for post-escalation review
- Act as liaison between customer and required internal departments to ensure constant, effective service installation status as customer requires
- Assist with customer onboarding as needed
- Fully understand the Terms and Conditions of each executed MSA being supported while effectively and successfully managing the customer lifecycle to mitigating risks
- Responsible for equipment procurement for customer installation projects
- Continually review and evolve processes used to track, oversee, and organize customer interactions
- Document lessons learned and implemented best practices
- Interface with the Metronet team to provide and obtain relevant information as required
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need For This Position:
- Improves performance impact through personal growth in knowledge and expertise
- Work consistently within established timelines to ensure strict compliance with all applicable deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a dynamic team environment required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
Find out what it means to love your career and apply now!
Metronet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER