Job title: AOT System Navigator
Job description: Communicare is a community mental health center in North Central Mississippi that serves Calhoun, Lafayette, Marshall, Panola, Tate and Yalobusha counties. Communicare offers specialized treatment services for adults with serious mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbances, individuals with substance abuse disorders and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Communicare is currently seeking a AOT System Navigator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate data collection on individuals admitted into the AOT program.
- Successfully complete all related trainings to ensure program success.
- Ensure adherence to the National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) in Health and Health Care; motivational leadership, proficient in teambuilding, conflict resolution and strength-based management.
- Conduct outreach and engagement activities to reach individuals in Lafayette County appropriate for the AOT program as well as related service providers/community resources.
- Become familiar with the Assisted Outpatient Treatment model, SAMHSA’s best practices, and other topics as needed to ensure all AOT objectives are met.
- Conduct GPRA/NOMS data collection and assist with reporting as required by grant.
- Actively collaborate with other agencies and supports regarding assigned individuals and their families.
- Acting as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, monitor participation and progress in treatment programs to assure the planned provision of service according to the individual’s treatment plan and provide referral services for those enrolled in the project when beneficial.
- Provide peer support services to individuals served by the grant.
- Accompany individuals to appointments, when necessary, this may include extensive travel throughout Region 2.
- Participate as a member of the AOT expansion team and Steering Committee, and link appropriate family members with the Family Advisory Council.
- Participate in all required training, consultation, and evaluation procedures required by the project, and local/national consultants.
- Assist with the continued growth and development of the steering committee.
- Demonstrate appropriate interactions with coworkers that promote a pleasant work environment.
- Always maintains client confidentiality.
- Completes additional job duties assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Must hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Peer Support Certification preferred but can be obtained after hire.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Satisfactory completion of CPR prior to reporting to the work site.
- Satisfactory completion of CPI or MANDT within 30 days of employment.
- Requires valid driver’s license and current auto-liability insurance.
- Requires completion of annual trainings in compliance with DMH standards.
- Extensive travel throughout the region is required.
- Because we are the people who care, Communicare offers competitive benefits for full-time employees, including health protection plans, income protection, and paid time off.
Our popular benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life/AD&D/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dental/Vision/Term Life/Cancer coverage available
- Retirement Plan
- 403-B matching
- 11 Holidays per year
- 15 Annual Leave days per year (18 days after 3 years of employment)
- 15 Sick Leave per year
- Professional Development leave
- Jury leave
- Military leave
Expected salary: $11.53 per hour
Location: Oxford, MS
Job date: Fri, 19 May 2023 07:23:07 GMT
Click Here To Apply