: The Application Analyst serves as part of the organization I T Team, taking an analytic role to ensure that the computer applications system being used meets the needs of the organization. Aside from simply analyzing, existing systems this can also mean designing, developing, and implementing iterations and replacements to try and better the goals of the organization, also. The analyst works with a team of IT professionals on evaluating, analyzing and implementing computer systems and administrative management for the organization. They are also responsible for configuring, testing and maintaining computer systems and applications. Must be willing to work other duties as assigned. The analyst needs to patient, persistent, ready to work on call and to perform well in stressful situations.
Additional Skills for Application Analyst:
· Analyzing a need for new application
· Performing analytic studies of existing applications and reporting on their ability to meet company needs.
· Designing and developing new applications for organizational use
· Backing up and upgrading existing applications
· Investigating, diagnosing, and resolving faults and errors in applications
· Reporting and creating documentation for applications
· Working with other developers and software providers to ensure organizational needs for software are met.
· Project management skills for design and development.
SALARY IS DISCUSSED AT TIME OF INTERVIEW.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- McComb, MS 39648: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Application support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: One location