Job Title: Area Manager – Jackson, MS
Full Time- Salaried
$1500 sign on bonus details will be discussed during interview process
Perks of Working with WIS
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more. We are always looking for amazing candidates to grow into new and larger roles!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends to RGIS!
- On-the-job paid training and ongoing development
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance available at competitive rates
- MyTime paid vacation
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Area Manager Job Preview
Area Managers are vital in reinforcing our company’s commitment to our people and team development and works directly with District and Regional Leadership to ensure our people remain our strongest asset! The Area Manager provides hands on leadership in a competitive, structured, energetic and demanding work environment in a broad array of inventory events. The position is directly responsible for successfully planning, organizing, coordinating and leading a team of inventory professionals during inventory events. The Area Manager is a key driver of our customer service through satisfying Productivity, Accuracy, Length of Inventory measurements and upholding strong professional standards and exceptional customer service.
What can YOU bring to the Team? SPIRIT!
- Service – Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride – Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity – Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe behaviors, always!
- Results – Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation – Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork – Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your success is our success!
- Associates Degree or equivalent of experience and education
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in an Inventory role, retail or warehouse position, that exhibits professionalism, sense of urgency, soft skills, and the strong ability to work with others
- Strong people and team leadership skills with a proven track record of recruiting, hiring, training and developing talent for future bench strength
- Assures solid in-event financial results through proper payroll management, expense control and a focus on growing employee performance to increase production
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early mornings, days, evenings, as well as flexible schedules.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment investigative consumer report, pre-employment drug screening and/or MVR check
- A valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and/or meeting the Fleet driver requirements may be required depending on the District or Region needs
This position requires frequent travel via automobile and air and the ability to adapt to changing working conditions, such as standing and sitting for long periods of time, as well as frequent walking. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work 10-12 hour shifts regularly.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at www.wisusa.com.
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.