Liberty Defense Group
- Health insurance
- Guard Card
- Customer service
- Law enforcement
- High school diploma or GED
Liberty Defense Group LLC (LDG) is a strategic security provider based in the southeastern part of the United States. LDG is growing quickly, and our leadership team is seeking out professionals to fill current roster openings.
Candidates that are interested in working for a firm that prides itself on the highest levels of armed security experience, professional development, and growth opportunities should apply. LDG is committed to providing our team with competitive wages, high morale, family-oriented atmosphere.
\*\*\* Candidate must not hold a Medical Marijuana Card\*\*\*
- Provides a Safe and Secure Environment in the Cannabis Industry for Clients and their Customers
- To remain calm in high-pressure situations while exhibiting patience and a superb attention to detail.
- Provide a Visible Deterrent to crime/criminal element
- Provide professionally trained, armed Security in the unlikely event of an emergency or attempted criminal activity
- Clear and Concise Communication (both written and verbal)
- Adaptability, flexibility with client requirements, site necessities
- Uphold Company Values and remain vigilant in their duties
- Be supportive, respectful, team oriented towards co-workers, be willing to work together to accomplish Company goals with positive outcomes
- Remain open and positive to change as necessary to meet both Company and Customer requirements
- Customer service oriented and professional appearance
- Must come from a background of: Military, Law Enforcement/Civil Service, Security
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- US Citizen
- Physically able to lift to 50 pounds, stand or sit for long periods
- Must be 21 years or older
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a state/federal background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must have reliable transportation
Company will help obtain the following:
- State mandated training courses
- Guard license
- Medical Marijuana Agent Cards
- Duty weapon and gear
If you would like to know more about our company, please go to our website: libertydefensegroup.com or call our recruiting office and ask for Anne (479) 659-9848.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 12 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Monticello, AR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you able to pass State/Federal background?
- Please provide 3 professional references!
- Do you have a criminal background? If so please provide a little information
- Customer service: 6 years (Required)
- Law enforcement: 4 years (Preferred)
- Military: 4 years (Preferred)
- Security: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location