Estimated: $29,000 – $37,000 a year15 hours ago
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Hand tools
Full Job Description
JOIN OUR FAMILY AT HURRICANE BOATS WE HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER!!!!!!!
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Bonus Incentive Plans: Sign On…Attendance…Referral
- Paid Time Off Including Vacation & Holidays (Accruing your very first day!!!!)
- 401(k) & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Full Health & Wellness Benefits Package
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge of air tools and hand tools such as screw guns, impact guns, caulking guns staple guns, air ratchets, and sanders
- Must be able to read prints and use a tape measure
- Able to understand and follow the requirements, policies, and guidelines set forth within the Code of Conduct & Employee Handbook expectations
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work
- Must be able to follow the Company’s Safety and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) guidelines
- Ability to continuously stand, walk, reach while frequently crouching, bending, & climbing throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work in a non-airconditioned environment.
- Ability to professionally work with team members, Team Leads, Group Leaders, and Supervisors to achieve daily work targets.
- Prior experience with common hand tools to assemble parts. This will be demonstrated by successfully passing the bench, simulation test.
- Must be able to listen, understand, and follow the instructions and coaching feedback provided by Team Leads, Group Leaders, Supervisors and/or Plant Manager.
- Ability to understand importance of following work instructions to compete the daily work targets with zero defects.
- Must be able to professionally and effectively communicate with Team Leads, Group Leaders, Supervisors and Plant Manager.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in responsibility (work duties) processes, procedures, or work schedules.
- Safety glasses & shoes when inside production areas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled