avad3 Event Production
Job title: Asset Coordinator (FT)
Company: avad3 Event Production
Job description: Asset Coordinator
avad3 Event Production is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Asset Coordinator to work within our Warehouse department.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Asset Coordinator will manage our equipment inventory and keep our shelves stocked. Your time will be spent updating inventory, receiving new equipment, purchasing supplies, and assisting in all tasks and administration related to new gear and assets. Many weeks will be full of events, and you focusing on gear being ready to use and maintained, allows the warehouse team to focus on sending the right gear to events. This role will be the equipment expert, knowing what has arrived, what we are waiting on, committed to efficiency, and entrusted with the care of avad3’s growing gear inventory.
THE PERFECT FIT
You handle to-do lists, organization, and follow through beautifully. Ideally you have experience working in logistics or within a warehouse setting. You like the possibility of working with a growing production company that prioritizes healthy work culture and creates unique experiences for staff through the nature of the work being done.
- Entering new inventory
- Maintaining accurate inventory due to loss & damage
- Exporting and maintaining information for financial purposes
- New gear administration
- Leading initializing new items
- Purchasing expendables
- Routine gear maintenance
- Love working in small business
- Experience managing inventory
- Capability in data entry
- Event production experience
- Ability to see what needs to be done and, once properly trained, get it done
- Ability to prioritize tasks and keep progress moving concurrently
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Organized – Loves and is capable of creating organizational systems.
- Detail-oriented – Skilled at managing details, processes and information flow.
- Initiative – Self-starter. Able to work without direct supervision.
- Communication – Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Teachable – Humble and ready to learn.
- Energetic – Loves to hustle. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Trustworthy – Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; completes tasks on time or notifies the appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- 401K Retirement with 6% match
- Company-paid 60% healthcare benefits
- Paid personal days starting at 20 days per year
- Company-issued Apple MacBook Computer
- Annual company offsite days, Christmas Party and fun times as a team!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a national event production company, with our sole office proudly based in our hometown of Northwest Arkansas. We make flawless production scalable, serving event planners on their biggest days of their year by managing production. We support non-profits, agencies, Fortune 500 companies and educational clients for over one hundred of their events each year. We believe no message should be distracted by technical difficulties. We’re a small business and a tight-knit team that values joy at work and a passion for what we do.
ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY
We are definitely biased when we say Northwest Arkansas is an ideal place to live and work. Although our operations take us all over the United States, avad3 will always call Northwest Arkansas home. Three Fortune 500 companies are headquartered here, and countless others have offices. The University of Arkansas, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, and the Walton Arts Center provide a rich educational and cultural backdrop, and our location in the heart of the Ozarks near the Buffalo River and Devil’s Den State Park creates a surplus of riches when it comes to outdoor opportunities. An extensive trail system and the active mountain biking and running communities make NWA a favorite of amateur and professional athletes alike. We have an excellent national airport providing direct flights to over 20 US cities. Our diverse population provides an atmosphere where there is always something new to experience and always space to thrive.
Location: Lowell, AR
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:47:53 GMT
Click Here To Apply