Assistant Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
Must be able to multi-task, have attention to detail, and be well organized. This position operates within and contributes to an environment with Fair Housing laws and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Process tenant applications
- Assist with Move- In Process
- Annual/interim certifications
- Wait list management
- Working knowledge of all HUD rules and reporting requirements for the state of PA, as well as general HUD regulations consistent with the HUD 4350.3 Handbook.
- Knowledge of OneSite property management system, preferred.
- Process Invoices for payment
- Provide Customer Service to Residents and General Public
- Create Work Orders and Maintain Work Order Logs
- Assist Property Manager as needed
Reports to: Property Manager
Works with: All levels of all departments and/or properties
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 1‐3 years’ experience in related field or industry.
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Administrative Skills ‐ General office duties, writing letters, answering phones, filing, preparing reports, interpreting policies and procedures, proficiency in office equipment.
- Analytical Skills ‐ Ability to create, compare, and analyze statistical data; ability to conduct research.
- Communication/Language Skills – ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with all levels of employees, outside agencies and manage large volumes of correspondence; ability to proofread documents.
- Computer Skills ‐ Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint, One‐Site, and Onesite (Real Page).
- Coordinating Skills ‐ Ability to prioritize and schedule multiple projects simultaneously; ability to effectively organize records/files.
- Leadership Skills ‐ Ability to act as a role model and team‐builder.
- Mathematical Skills ‐ Ability to use basic mathematical and analytical skills, calculate lease balances, pro‐rations, and averages.
- Other Skills ‐ Confidentiality, customer service, decision‐making, patience, respect, teamwork, and flexibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $42,640.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location