Arbor Landing at Pawleys 3.0★
Arbor Landing at Pawleys located in Pawleys Island, SC is seeking to hire a Full-time dynamic Assisted Living Wellness Director, RN.
If your answer is YES to these questions then you may be the perfect fit!!
- Do you put your residents first in everything you do?
- Are you warm and friendly in every interaction?
- Is your default answer an enthusiastic “YES”?
- Are you proud of the work you do?
Are you looking for:
- A shift to meet your schedule Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm (rotating on-call and weekend every third week).
- Benefits to include health, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation, life insurance, 401K and disability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Resident Services.
- Oversee Med Techs and CNA’s in providing quality care and meeting the needs of residents in accordance with Ridge Care policies and regulatory standards.
- Establish and maintain good relationships and frequent positive communication with residents, their families, physicians, and vendors.
- Coordinate resident experience with other department managers.
- Provide in-service educational opportunities for your team members.
- Responsible for incident report tracking and intervention implementation.
- Unrestricted RN License.
- CPR Certified.
- Minimum of one year supervisory or management experience in the healthcare field.
- Computer proficient with in-depth experience in Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Maintain a good driving record.
If this position seems like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply online or better yet come by and talk with us in person at 7419 Ocean Highway in Pawleys Island.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Are you willing to undergo a background check and drug screening in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Assisted living: 1 year (Preferred)
- Good Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
- Supervisory or Management in Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- RN: 1 year (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- RN Unrestricted (Required)
Work Location: One location