Indiana University Health
Job title: Associate Administrator (RN House Supervisor)-PRN Day Shift
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
IU Health West Hospital is a full-service hospital located in Avon, Indiana. We serve the residents of the Indianapolis west side, Hendricks County and beyond. Our magnet designated hospital specializes in life-threatening, emergent, and non-emergent conditions.
At IU Health West care is a relationship, careers are meaningful, caregivers are friends, and service is our privilege. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us as we fulfill Our Promise of ‘The Best Care, Designed for you!”
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. We can change everything together.
IU Health has a great opportunity available for a RN Associate Administrator to join our RN Leadership Team at West Hospital. This is a supplemental daytime position, 6a-6p day-time hours weekday and weekend.
The Associate Administrator provides leadership, management, and oversight in the absence of administrative and management staff. Facilitates patient flow and expedites patient placement. Consultants on emergency or unusual circumstances and follows up on problems and/or concerns with the appropriate department and/or administrative personnel.
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) required or relevant experience.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires completion of Clinical Specialty Professional Certification within 1 year upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Avon, IN
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:57:53 GMT
Click Here To Apply