Frontera Search Partners 5.0★
We have an excellent opportunity for an Audiologist to give back to America’s heroes and help them receive their well-deserved VA benefits. This position is providing quality compensation and pension examinations to Veterans seeking benefits for service-connected health issues. Clinical findings from the examinations are delivered to the Government to facilitate timely disability award determinations.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Audiologist to administer VA Disability Benefits Exams.
Below are few details/requirements about the position:
· 2 weeks per/month; 5 days/week commitment. Audiologist must be willing to travel anywhere in the United States.
· Mon – Fri;8am – 5pm
· Master or Doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE
· Current State License; Previous VA or compensation exam experience is a plus, but not required.
We’re looking for Audiologists who:
· Will perform comprehensive disability exams
· Are interested in working with Veterans
· Are comfortable completing examination documentation online
· Are willing to submit electronic records within 24 hours after completion of the exam
Participating Audiologists will enjoy:
· Our web-based exam tool, reducing paperwork and increasing efficiency
· 24-hour exam, technology and training support
· Rapid claims reimbursement
· Building new customer/patient relationships
· Serving Veterans in their community
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $525.00 per day
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you fully COVID – 19 vaccinated?
- Master’s (Required)
- State Audiologist License (Required)
Work Location: On the road