Job title: Automotive Collision Estimator
Company: The Faulkner Automotive Group
Job description: Job Description:
The Faulkner Automotive Group is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Automotive Body Estimator to join our team! Faulkner is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. While automotive experience is a plus, it is not required! We provide training to all our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy, and ambition to succeed. Faulkner has won a combined 56 Best Places to Work Awards.
Automotive Body Estimator Benefits, include:
- Top-tier benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Annual reviews and merit increases
As an Automotive Body Estimator, it is your job to appraise vehicle damage to determine the cost of repair for insurance claim settlements. This includes inspecting and testing automobiles by using mechanical testing devices, questioning customers about the vehicle’s performance or by visual inspection of the vehicle. The Estimator also prepares itemized work orders, listing the cost of parts and labor. You will pair up with a customer service representative who does all the correspondence with the customer – you just write the estimates! We use your expertise for evaluating and identifying the cost of repairs and allow the customer service representative to handle the rest!
They typical schedule for an Estimator is Monday through Friday, plus 1 Saturday every two months.
Automotive Body Estimator Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a clean, valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- PA State Appraiser License is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in collision repair
- Requires the ability to work in a team environment as well as strong oral and written communication skills
- Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions, including: bending, standing, lifting, and reaching
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 30 dealership locations and 23 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 07:25:05 GMT
Click Here To Apply