The Automotive Technician is committed to providing the highest quality of repairs and service necessary to satisfy the customer. They should be ambitious, hard-working and work well in a team environment. You must be state certified (Applicable in Michigan Only), knowledgeable and have experience in areas covered by the ASE certification programs (Engine Repair, Drive Train/Axles, Suspension/Steering, Brakes, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning and Engine Performance, Light Vehicle/Diesel).
What you’ll do:
- Performs vehicle repairs (Engine Repair, Drive Train/Axles, Suspension/Steering, Brakes, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning and Engine Performance).
- Maintains an organized and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- State of Michigan Mechanic Certification; (Applicable in Michigan Only)
- 18 years old
- A valid driver’s license is required for this position
- A minimum of 2 years of automotive repair experience with emphasis on under-car repairs, braking systems and alignments
- High school diploma, GED, or vocational certificate is helpful
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
- Varying work hours, Monday through Saturday. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
- Paid weekly – commission based
- Company contributions to 401k
- Product and service discounts
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
- Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location