Kar-Guard Muffler & Service Center
Kar-guard Muffler and Service Center
There are job openings at both our busy shops: Southaven MS and Millington TN
Automotive Technician/Mechanic benefits include:
* Monday – Friday work week
- Competitive Pay: Hourly Rate Plus Commission Based On Experience And Ability
- Health Insurance Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Continued Paid Training
Complete Automotive Repair & Service
Great opportunity for a dependable Automotive Service Technician. We are especially interested if YOU have exhaust experience!
First location in Southaven, MS, for over 29 years Added second location in Millington, TN, 12 years ago with added locations coming soon. Same Owner for 29 years (independently owned). One of the fastest growing areas in the US.
All the latest software Motor AllData, Identifix and computer terminals in our shop 5 Day work week. Our customers trust our repair shop so we always have plenty of good business for our Automotive Mechanics/ ServiceTechs year-round!
** Well-maintained equipment Plenty of room and lifts for our Automotive Technicians. Well-lit work areas.
** Automotive Technician/Mechanic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of strong automotive diagnostic experience at a shop or dealer, ability to work independently, organized and clean.
- Have a high level of motivation, energy, and a customer-focused attitude.
- Valid driver’s license, DMV record in good standing, clean background check, and reliable transportation.
- Basic automotive tools to allow you to work on customers’ cars.
- Ability to diagnose and repair to specifications.
- ASE certifications or technical school is a plus *
Complete Auto Repair and Service
Preventive Maintenance – We follow Manufacturers Maintenance Recommendations
Belts & Hoses, Timing belt replacement
Exhaust – Original Replacement, Performance & Custom Bending
Steering & Suspension
Computerized Alignments & Wheel Balancing
Struts & Shocks
Starting & Charging system
Heating & Air Conditioning
Lights, Wipers & Accessories
Computerized Engine Diagnosis – Tune-Ups
Fuel system injector cleaning
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Paid training
- 5 years
- Monday to Friday
- Automotive diagnostic experience at a shop/dealer: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location