SouthernCarlson, Inc. 3.3★
Do you have a background in sales along with Customer service? Are you passionate about building relationships? Do you enjoy being involved in several aspects of a Company? Are you looking for an opportunity that opens doors to learning new areas and growth within a Company?
If so, we are looking for you to join our exceptional team as a Branch Associate in Charleston, SC!
WHO WE ARE
We are SouthernCarlson, and our foundation of service and commitment began in 1947. We have the broadest selection of high-quality products from leading suppliers in the industry along with tool repair services to keep businesses running. We provide expertise in both the products we offer and the solutions we propose. SouthernCarlson is The Contractors Choice™ for professional-grade tools, fasteners, jobsite supplies and expert service.
OUR PROMISE MEANS MORE™
- Respect – We build relationships on trust, collaboration and kindness while taking the time to learn, grow and celebrate wins together.
- Integrity – We go above and beyond to help customers and employees and do what we can to help resolve issues.
- Teamwork – We support and encourage each other while working together to ensure each customer has a top-notch experience
- Family Environment – We are a nationwide company with small business locations that provides a family-like environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be the face of our company by greeting and welcoming customers in a friendly and professional manner upon store arrival, and provide assistance via phone and email inquiries. Your approach is to go above and beyond every time!
- Develop relationships with our customers by understanding and explaining our products and proactively up-selling when a need is identified that we can meet
- Interact with our sales representatives, branch managers and sales support to provide assistance with a variety of tasks – from pulling orders to simple tool repairs
- Assist with merchandising and maximize our store’s potential by ensuring products are placed exceptionally well
- Look at our processes with an eye to recommend ways to streamline and create efficiency
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
- Meet the Minimum Qualifications – You have at least 1 year of sales, sales support or customer service experience with a High School Diploma
- Communicate Effectively – You connect with others effectively and clearly (both in person and over the phone) with strong and friendly communication skills.
- Have a Growth Mindset – You’re willing to put in the work to become knowledgeable about our products to be able to confidently answer customer questions and anticipate their needs
- Take Initiative – You are a self-driven team player with a can-do attitude, comfortable with sales, and ready to step up and help others without being asked
- Build Relationships Easily – You are ready to WOW our customers and deliver the best experience possible!
- Love Tech – You’re tech savvy with helping our customers via phone and email, along learning to navigate our product system easily
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Focus on the Details – You’re organized, highly efficient and know how to develop specific goals and prioritize with minimal supervision
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Daytime shift with great hours!
- Our collaborative culture
- Opportunities for career growth!
- Competitive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision
- Opportunity to enroll in our 401k program with Company Match
- Paid time off
Offer for this position is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check and drug screen
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SouthernCarlson Inc.® provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer