- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Project
- Project scheduling
Role: Business analyst / Data Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Broadband Project Analyst is responsible for the development, delivery, and ongoing management of various short- and long-term projects relating to the Broadband funding programs. The Broadband Project Analyst must provide excellent customer service and must be responsive to state contacts of all disciplines. The Broadband Project Analyst reports directly to the OCRA Broadband Program Director.
Essential duties include
- Aid in developing project communications, including but not limited to PowerPoint decks, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and MS Project schedules
- Assist with the development and tracking of project management processes (including definition, planning, education, risk management, project control, and change management) to ensure that activities are executed according to agree governance
- Interact with system vendors & outside consultants, to effectively troubleshoot and maintain existing processes, and to evaluate new products and processes
- Continually analyze data and makes suggestions to implement or improve initiatives and processes
- Document new or revised procedures or workflows as applicable.
- Work with the Broadband team to define and document policies related to financial management for approving provider’s reimbursements.
- Support cross-functional and cross-sector project teams with project scheduling, tracking, and documentation
- Help project staff prioritize activities and respond to internal communications quickly
- Identify project issues and risks and assist with the development of contingency and risk mitigation strategies and plans
- Develop, maintain, and track detailed program timelines, resource allocation plans, deliverables, and milestones, including critical path dependencies
- Coordinate and assist with project meetings
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer