Call 4 Health 2.3★
Please note: This position will be required to be onsite in one of our office.
Provides day-to-day leadership and support to the Team Leads by ensuring workflow distribution, reporting, and ensuring effective communication is thorough throughout multiple departments. Works closely with QA, Performance Development and Client Relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities mostly reflect the expectations of this position, but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Coordinate daily work of team and participate as necessary to ensure work is completed accurately and compliantly within established timelines
- Assist Team Leads with issues on daily tasks and production
- Participate and give insights on developmental and implementation of Call Center processes, systems, and workflow changes
- Partner with IT to identify and test solutions
- Respond to Client and/or Team Lead’s questions on processes and technical improvements on specific account protocols
- Perform periodic KPI reviews of Team Leads concerning AHT, ASA, DCT,, SL% Adhere to reporting protocols on a weekly basis
- Perform Annual Performance Review on Team Leads (90 day & annual)
- Train, motivate, coach, and develop Team Leads
- Identify issues and opportunities for overall team training; facilitate process changes
- Collaborate with Operation’s Manager & HR as requested on hiring decisions, operator attrition and retention, professional development and training opportunities; provide performance feedback as requested
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Know, understand, and follow Team Lead guidelines, employment policies, and department and company policies.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism
- Must be consistent with punctual attendance
- Team Player characteristics
- Perform other duties assigned by Management
Supervisory Responsibilities:Manage a Team of Team Leads 5-10 dependent on organizational needs of the business.
Education and/or Experience
- AS Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-5 years prior experience in healthcare type of industry (prefer contact center experience)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities concurrently with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Highly organized and deadline oriented with demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated willingness, desire, and ability to develop Team Lead performance
- Demonstrated ability to motivate a team with confidence with work processes and goals
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates to achieve departmental goals
- Strong communication skills and commitment to service excellence-proactively communicate and respond promptly to team-leads needs.
Tools and Equipment Used
Computer, including word processing, spreadsheet, email and database application software; printer; phone; scanning equipment; copy machine; and fax
- Great Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Spelling, Typing and Sentence Structure Skills
- Active listening skills
- Able to Multi-task and Motivate other
- Great Attitude & Attendance
- Team Player; Receptive to Feedback & Coaching
- Accountable & Compassionate
- Willingness to Teach and be Taught
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, walk, talk; hear and comprehend. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to operate keyboard, phones, (and other office equipment listed above); stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Able to work in a fast paced, noisy Call Center environment
- Able to have professional working relationships with various personalities
- Flexible, Adaptable to constant change, Ability to deal with stress
This job description may change, and/be modified with or without notice based on the department, client and/or company needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $49,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Call center: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare: 3 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location