- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Customer service
- Driver’s License
We are an ‘experiences’ company – reinventing experiential tourism and bringing the sharing economy to the great outdoors. We pride ourselves on being a new model for global sustainable tourism.
Voted one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies,” we recently reached our goal in Series A funding led by exceptional Silicon Valley venture capital investors. We have an aggressive expansion plan that will lead from the Northeast to the West Coast this year and then continue nationwide and worldwide.
Your Next Adventure
Tentrr is revolutionizing the Camping Industry and we are looking for highly motivated individuals that are passionate about camping and the great outdoors!
Tentrr is looking for a Camp Host to support our operations in Little Pee Dee State Park. As a Camp Host you will be joining the Tentrr Experience Team! We take pride in being the boots on the ground first and last impressions our Campers have during their stay at our Tentrr site.
Pay: $16 /hr + mileage
Schedule: Flexible schedule. Varies based on reservations. 10-20 hrs/ wk. There are deadlines you’ll need to meet, but can be accomplished at your convenience. Assisting guests as needed, including [at times meeting] them at the site.
Type of Job: Part time, year round
Benefits & Perks
- This is a 1099 position (self employed – contractor)
- Free Tentrr camping
- Spend time in the beautiful outdoors
- Transfer to another park once the season ends
- Drive to our Tentrr sites in your designated area
- Support multiple campsites – be our boots on the ground! You will keep sites in a clean, camper-ready and well maintained condition.
- Provide friendly helpful support to all of our Campers. You will be a primary point of contact for your campers via phone and/or email.
- On call when there are campers at the sites (we offer 24/7 support)
- Strive for efficiency. Work smarter, not harder. Always look for ways to improve the camper experience, and our internal processes too. We value team players and feedback!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have an driver’s license
- Enjoys the outdoors and all of its unpredictability
- Experience working working face-to-face in a customer service role
- Experience resolving complex issues
- Goal oriented and passionate for success
- Ability to multitask
- Handle pressure and competing priorities
- Go above and beyond to maintain a 5 star review at the park while hitting sales goals
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location