Trident Medical Center
Job title: Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Company: Trident Medical Center
Job description: Description
$10,000 Sign-on bonus available for qualified applicants
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse today with Trident Medical Center.
We are seeking a full-time Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse to join our team. This position does require on-call responsibilities 1 night per week and weekends in a rotation.
Trident Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Cardiac Cath Lab Tech in our Cardiovascular Cath Lab, you will assume responsibility for a group of patients for a designated time to supply care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other healthcare members. Your care will change the lives of our patients.
What you will do in this role:
You will help in the procedures and cardiac device implantations performed in the Cath/EP Lab
You will be the subject matter expert of all invasive procedures and prepare patients appropriately according to policy
Your duties will include circulating, monitoring patients during Cath Lab procedures, and performing sterile scrub procedures for both diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures, and other cardiac procedures
You will handle stocking and documenting supplies, patient billing, and coding of procedures
What qualifications you may need:
RT or CVT required.
Associate Degree in Cardiovascular Technician desired but not mandatory, RCIS preferred.
Registered Radiologic Technician OR CVT (does not need to be RRT if CVT at time of hire)
RCIS (Registered Cardiovascular Interventional Specialist) is preferred but not required
SC state RCIS Licensure (if RCIS)
Previous Cardiac Catheterization preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Trident Health is a 445-bed HCA Healthcare hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals — Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center — and three freestanding emergency departments — Brighton Park Emergency, Moncks Corner Medical Center and Centre Pointe Emergency.
We provide care to nearly 375,000 South Carolina Low country residents each year. Every day Trident Health’s more than 2,600 employees, more than 500 physicians and more than 130 volunteers are dedicated to fulfilling our mission.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Charleston, SC
Job date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:49:55 GMT
Click Here To Apply