Job title: Caregiver/Home Health Aide up to $16.00
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: BrightStar Care of Lake County is a company that believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. We are currently looking for Caregivers/ Home Health Aides to fill openings in the Lake County, Indiana area. Interested candidates must be compassionate and reliable.
Benefits of the CNA/HHA
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Free HHA certification training
Responsibilities of the CNA / HHA for Home Care
- Provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Perform personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living
- Assist with personal hygiene (bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Requirements of the CNA / HHA for Home Care
- Must have compassion, willing to work hard and reliable.
- Must have high school graduate or G.E.D
- Valid Drivers license
- Home Health Aide Certification (We provide a free certification program)
- Must have two years of experience as a CNA or Home Health Aide.
Location: Saint John, IN
Job date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 08:55:02 GMT
Click Here To Apply