Home Instead Senior Care
Job title: CAREGiver – Overnights
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Job description: CAREGiver Overnight
Whitehall, PA – servicing all of Lehigh County
We provide non medical care for seniors in their homes in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. The overnight shifts start at either 7:00 -11:00 pm and typically last 8-12 hours. These are awake shifts which provide supervision, safety checks, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders and light cleaning. We offer competitive pay and a variety of benefits.
- Must have reliable vehicle with current car insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
- COVID-19 Vaccine is preferred
- Must pass background check requirements, Motor vehicle record check, and on-site drug screen
- Must have working cell phone and access to email
- Night shifts also available
- Weekend and Holiday availability required (weekend shift differential pay and holiday time and a half pay guaranteed).
Home Instead provides a variety of services home care that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We provide Home Health Care in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania including Allentown, Whitehall, Emmaus, Macungie, Trexlertown, Fogelsville, Center Valley and others. We have full time and part time and overnight positions available immediately.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity and apply at homeinstead.com/217.
Location: Emerald, PA
Job date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:59:10 GMT
Click Here To Apply