Job title: Case Management Specialist- Full-Time Day Shift
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Assists with case management and other related duties by working collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to achieve desired clinical, service and cost outcomes. Interprets and abstracts clinical information from multiple sources including electronic medical records, electronic data bases, and for the knowledge of electronic data entry and submission of information to identified internal and external customers. Assists in the completion of elements involving pre/recertification and discharge planning such as copying records, researching benefits, arranging for assigned covered services and obtaining or completing appropriate forms and applications. Coordinates services for the patient between the hospital and community agencies, alternative level of care facilities, financial sources and government funded programs.
“LifeCare provides outpatient adult HIV treatment and prevention services in a multidisciplinary clinical care setting located at Methodist Hospital”
Human Services Case Management experience and/or multidisciplinary health care experience a plus.
Opportunity to work in a lively outpatient program serving a diverse community.
Here is a link for more details on the services we provide
Hours: Monday:10a-630p / Tues-Friday: 8a-430p
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience required.
- Requires the ability to comprehend third party contractual arrangements.
- Requires basic computer skills including the ability to enter progress notes and other data in multiple medical record systems. Basic familiarity with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Requires some knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
- Requires some knowledge of managed care and government healthcare benefits.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 08:05:27 GMT
Click Here To Apply