JOIN OUR TEAM – All Shifts Available
Dunkin is creating memories one guest at a time.
We are currently looking for a team members in the Tega Cay location.
Applicants must be reliable, friendly and customer-service oriented with the ability to multi-task during busy times. Flexible scheduling is available, as well as room for advancement.
Did you know?
- Dunkin Donuts was founded in 1950 when Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant in Quincy, Mass., with the goal to “make and serve the freshest, most delicious coffee and donuts quickly and courteously in modern, well-merchandised stores.” .
- The Dunkin’ & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation has awarded over 4.6 million dollars in grants to local charities since 2006.
- We are members of the communities we live in and do business in.
- We sell over 1.7 billion cups of hot and iced coffee globally every year.
- To ensure quality Dunkin coffee experts taste an average of 200 cups of coffee a day.
Working at a Dunkin’ franchise is more than a job; it’s an opportunity to gain a position that can offer skills, flexibility and career mobility. It’s the opportunity and the chance to be a part of something bigger; part of a team of fun-loving, dedicated people committed to keeping America running.
“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bonus Applicable
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Quick smile
- Friendly disposition
- Takes pride in providing outstanding customer service
- ServSafe (higher starting salary))
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.