- Partner closely with Marketing to drive innovation budgets, planning, and targets
- Drive applicable insights with shelf design and item assortment recommendations
- Development and deployment of customer scorecards
- Manage 3rd party data provider (Spins/IRI) ensuring data integrity
- Development and maintenance of Customer Category Reviews
- Creation of New Item Trackers, benchmarking, and progress reports
- Maintain an awareness of customers’ current activities such as promotions, new item launches, discontinued products, new product development, price changes, etc., and take necessary actions to execute the plans.
- Directly accountable for special projects assigned by the manager as they correlate to career development.
- Strong analytical skills that translate to actionable insights to further grow and develop the packaged salad category
- Ability to mine customer data to identify the category, segment, and brand trend opportunities
- Assist in the development of internal/external presentations to enhance selling opportunities
- Ability to effectively and efficiently present ideas in front of customer leadership/internal leadership
- This position requires a customer focus, and the ability to build strong relationships internally, cross-functionally, and externally.
- The Individual must possess critical and analytical skills that continuously ensure data integrity and maintain high standards while driving best-in-class solutions. Development and deployment of scorecards, planogram recommendations, category reviews, assortment tools, and new item trackers as well as helping to guide the team on new areas of opportunities will be critical for this role.
- A successful candidate will be self-motivated, thrive in a team environment, ability to deal with a fast-paced complex environment as well as ambiguity.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.