Job title: CDL A – Truck Driver
Company: Moran Transportation Corporation
Job description: Description:
Moran Transportation Corporation provides premiere regional, less than truckload (LTL) services throughout the states of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Missouri markets. We strive to provide 100% next day service in support of our customers operations and are recruiting dedicated individuals to join our team and support that commitment.
$ 4000.00 Sign On Bonus Available – Limited Time!!
- Starting rate: $29.50-$31
- $1.50/hr more for HAZMAT
- Driver Safety Bonus worth $ 3200.00/year – in addition to your normal pay.
Main Job Functions
- Safely operate vehicle providing local pickup and delivery of time sensitive shipments
- Operate and maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT) and company policies as required.
- Navigating your daily routes within the local and regional service area.
- Perform vehicle Pre & Post trip inspections.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Days/Hours of Work: Monday thru Friday, AM & PM Shifts available – Home Daily
- 23 years of age or older required (2 years of driving experience required) .
- May be required to drive for 9-11 hours per day- home each night.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to push or pull a pallet jack with a minimum load of 70 lbs.
- Loading and unloading trailers.
- Provide exceptional customer service including generating sales leads.
- Must possess verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to work with a team or individual in a fast paced environment.
- Must pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical
- Physical activities include: standing, sitting, lifting, twisting, turning, bending, or sitting in truck for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a current Class A CDL with air brake and hazardous endorsements (preferred). We also have a program to help you get both endorsements without cost to you.
Summary of Benefits
- In response to the current increase in gas prices, Moran employees will receive extra funds per pay period to help with the cost of traveling to and from work
- Inspection Bonus & Referral Bonus
- Medical Insurance (multiple options)
- Prescription benefits
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance (optional)
- Vision Insurance (optional)
- Short term disability (optional)
- Long term disability (optional)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
Moran Transportation Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law(s).
Location: Elkhart, IN
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:41:22 GMT
Click Here To Apply