Sheetz is Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
- Driver hourly rate: $29.32-$30.82
- Delivery Assistant on every route
- If you take your 3 weeks paid time off – you only work 129 days out of the year leaving you with about 236 days off!
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Truck Driver hourly rate: $30.82
Scheduling options are available
- Schedules will be discussed during the interview process
- Paid time off
- Make up to $80,000 annually in 4 years of employment with company
- A generous benefit package available that includes – medical, dental vision
- Company-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 100% paid maternity and paternity leave
- Quarterly bonuses
- Latest technology and equipment
- Delivery Assistant on every route!
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Requirement of the position is unloading product
- Overnight shift with a consistent start time between 3:30 and 5:30 pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of Sheetz training program
- At least 2 years of verifiable Class A CDL tractor-trailer experience
- At least 130,000 miles driven
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 23 years of age or older
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees, and the communities in which we operate.