Contact Government Services
Job title: Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
Company: Contact Government Services
Job description: Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
Location: Little Rock, AR
Employment Type: Full Time
CGS is looking for a Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) to provide top tier support to our client and their patients. This position involves the assessment and individualized care for our diverse patient population and is a full-time position that includes a competitive benefit package. The work will be completed at an Arkansas State owned facility that can offer flexible hours and a highly competitive salary package.
Skills and attributes for success
- Be constantly aware of safety considerations and well-being of patients as well as the cleanliness
- and sanitation of the environment. Patients are never to be left unattended or in unsafe situations.
- Patients shall always be under personnel supervision, unless otherwise specified in the treatment
- Obtain data regarding the physical and psychiatric (behavioral) status of the patient (i.e., temperature, pulse, respiration and weight), at prescribed interval(s), whether the patient is oriented, confused, or a behavioral problem.
- Report changes in patient’s physical status to RN in charge.
- Report changes in mental status of patient (e.g., attitude and behavior) to the nurse in
- Interact in a therapeutic way with patient.
- Assist general hospital personnel with lifting and moving, carrying out programs of exercise,
- recreation, and social activities.
- Submit accurate oral reports to their supervisor at end of the tour of duty.
- Assist patients with letter writing, phone calls, and other personal social tasks.
- Supervise and/or assist patients, as appropriate, with meals.
- Provide one-to-one supervision for psychiatric patients temporarily transferred to other local hospitals for medical and/or surgical services not available at the DHS Facility.
Contact Government Services (CGS) strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world-class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit our clients’ specific needs. We are committed to solving the most challenging and dynamic problems.
For the past seven years we’ve been growing our government-contracting portfolio, and along the way we’ve created valuable partnerships by demonstrating a commitment to honesty, professionalism, and quality work.
Here at CGS we value honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
We care about our employees. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
Join our team and become part of meaningful government innovation!
Explore additional job opportunities with CGS on our Job Board:
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com or contact:
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 06:55:31 GMT
Click Here To Apply