JEFFERSON COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CENTER, INC.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER – RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is responsible for enhancing the internal organizational processes and infrastructures that will allow JCHC to continue to develop and fulfill its mission. This position will ensure all operational areas are meeting or exceeding established program goals and metrics.
The COO will work with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and program directors in the following areas: Compliance & Reporting, Project Management, Budget Management, Strategic Planning, and Human Resource Management.
The COO takes the CEO’s vision and makes it a reality, holding the team accountable to the goals of the organization. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, data-driven, and has a passion for performance. He or she will break the CEO’s plans into actionable steps and ensure goals are met efficiently.
The COO will provide leadership and management expertise to assist program directors in identifying challenges and opportunities. This position will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the program aspects of the annual budget in conjunction with the CEO and CFO.
The COO will work with Senior Leadership to determine values, plan for short and long-term goals, address problems, and build partnerships with other organizations.
- Master’s degree in business/public administration, organizational development, leadership and behavior, nonprofit management, or leadership. Ten years of related experience with emphasis on leadership, budgeting, human services and development. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of five years of senior management experience preferred.
- Visionary Leadership: Ability to influence others to perform at the highest level, inspire respect, and trust that mobilizes the mission.
- Possess the financial aptitude and knowledge of business software necessary to compile reports, forecast trends and monitor progress.
- Possess a collaborative management style, and interpersonal skills necessary to work with various personalities.
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement, with the conceptual thinking and analytical skills to position the Agency for growth.
- Ability to design strategies that optimize JCHC performance.
- Ensure staff and procedures adapt to a continually changing nonprofit environment and thrive in a deadline-driven workplace.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and supervise program directors.
- Experience managing a FQHC with diversity, and a multimillion dollar budget preferred.
JOB POSTING DATES: Now – October 7, 2022
Candidates should provide a current resume to the following:
Jefferson Comprehensive Health Center, Inc., Human Resource Officer, 405 Main Street, Fayette, MS 39069. For email address, please call 601-786-3475, x-8000.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $98,000.00 – $123,500.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fayette, MS 39069: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Operations management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location