The civil Designer will be responsible for various design services. This will include:
– water management planning, design and construction
– site design and permitting including erosion and sedimentation plans, storm water management and site access.
– familiarity with pipe networks, plan & profiles, and grading
– Storm water monitoring and calculations
– Routing and alignment of pipeline
– Ability to use Autocad Civil 3D
– Willingness to learn new software such as Revit and Navisworks
– Ability to communicate and work with managers in remote locations
Autocad civil 3d, Civil Design, Autocad, Wastewater, Pipeline Design, revit
Top Skills Details:
Autocad civil 3d
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of civil design experience
2+ years of experience with civil 3D
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.