ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS-MONDAY, AUGUST 8 THROUGH FRIDAY, AUGUST 12; 9:00AM TO 4:00PM; AT 200 WEST WASHINGTON STREET, ROCHESTER, PA 15074
If you like helping people, you’ll want to be a part of our Team helping the people of Beaver County!
Qualified candidates will be able to perform light maintenance such as replacing fluids, fueling, vehicle cleanliness and cleaning of maintenance areas. Requires a CDL, but will train. Monday through Friday – 11:00am to 7:30pm. Every other Saturday.
· A rewarding career giving back to your community
· Starting wages $14.29 hour with CDL license-Will train for CDL
· Yearly pay increases.
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Paid time off
· Paid training
· BCTA is a drug/alcohol free work place
· High school diploma or equivalent
· A valid driver’s license with a minimum of three years licensed experience driving, along with a Motor Vehicle Record check
· Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check, along with a medical examination including drug screening.
BCTA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.29 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location