Full-time | Part-time$50,000 – $90,000 a year24 minutes ago
Full Job Description
We are looking for energetic, driven, and detail-oriented Client Experience Coordinator. Our Destination Coordinators play a key role in our travel team building itineraries, crafting emails, performing hotel rate checks, arranging concierge services, corresponding with suppliers, and building relationships with our trusted supplier network and clientele. To be a successful travel coordinator, you should have a passion for travel and a desire to inspire others to make their travel dreams come true.
- Support in writing emails to clients
- Research destination, culinary, and activity recommendations
- Correspond with suppliers to coordinate curated travel arrangements
- Create and keep client travel documents and invoices updated
- Completes travel arrangements for clients with air, hotel, car, and other ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares. Utilizes preferred vendors to minimize expense
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the travel needs of the staff, including ticket/itinerary processing, clerical functions, travel credits, etc.
Message”Support” to two Five one four six three three seven zero two to schedule your meeting today.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS
- Related travel experience and industry knowledge is essential
- A passion for travel
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Self-driven in an autonomous, remote environment
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be highly regarded
- A dedicated home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
- Minimal distractions