Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Client Associate – Pittsburgh, PA
What is the opportunity?
Embrace RBC Wealth Management’s core values and inclusive culture as an integral part of our branch serving financial advisors and our clients. As a Client Associate/Registered Client Associate, become a trusted resource to our clients, advisors and branch. Use your administrative and operational skills to help our advisors manage and grow their business. Demonstrate a client first approach as you meet compliance standards, research and resolve problems, onboard new accounts, process and maintain account records, implement technology changes and prepare correspondence in a fast paced, professional and collaborative environment.
At RBC Wealth Management, your career progression matters to us. We offer training, development and learning resources so you continue to grow your career in a way that matters to you.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients by assisting them and answering account questions.
- Take initiative to handle account inquiries and customer needs and escalate to financial advisors when appropriate.
- Adhere to compliance standards by obtaining and maintaining appropriate account documentation and communicate with clients about items needed.
- Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities, complete trades in client accounts, and process checks, wires and ACH’s in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with RBC’s Code of Conduct.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or job-related experience
- Strong soft skills including verbal and written communication, people, organizational, and client service skills
- Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can make advisors more efficient and effective
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63/65) licenses or the willingness to get licensed within 12 months of hire
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Current FINRA registrations
- Financial services experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
United States of America
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.