Job title: Clinical Director
Company: Progressive Vision Institute
Job description: Description:
- Responsible for overall quality of nursing care rendered.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and expertise to supervised individuals.
- Directs department meetings.
- Reviews staff for competency on a routine basis.
- Projects and Budgets items for ambulatory surgery center management.
- Makes necessary suggestions and corrections as needed.
- Maintains safe equipment and environment for staff and patients.
- Maintains a professional relationship with members of medical staff and co-workers.
- Recognizes legal implications of patient care.
- Must be a graduate of a college or university and/or accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold a current license from the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing to practice as a registered nurse.
- B.S.N. preferred.
- Experience in operating room preferred.
- Experience in management preferred.
- Current BCLS is mandatory.
- Membership in local, state, and national societies is preferred.
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:12:45 GMT
Click Here To Apply