Do you have a passion for Clinical Research? Are you bilingual in Spanish?
We are now looking for a Clinical Research Assistant to assist the Clinical Operations Team in a multifunctional Clinical Research organization The Research Assistant will carry out all assigned tasks associated with the collection, documentation, and maintenance of clinical data including phlebotomy/laboratory, data entry and administrative responsibilities.
This position requires clinical experience including but not limited to; medical terminology, Vital Signs, ECG and patient scheduling. Phlebotomy would be preferred but not required
- Bilingual Spanish required
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Assist in the conduct of clinical trials in accordance with the study protocol, GCP, ICH Guidelines, and Velocity’s SOPs
- Perform venipuncture, capillary puncture and/or other fluid collection within scope of the protocol and local law and regulations
- With supervision, perform clinical assessments (vital signs, phlebotomy, ECG, etc) within scope of the protocol, local law and regulations
- Process, package and ship laboratory specimens as required per protocol and IATA regulations, if applicable
- Track, order and maintain inventory of all laboratory and study related supplies throughout course of the clinical trial
- Enter source data into the sponsor’s and/or vendor’s data portal and resolve basic queries in a timely manner under the direction of the Clinical Research Coordinator