Agape Care Group
Job title: Clinical Supervisor (RN)
Company: Agape Care Group
Job description: Overview:
Become an RN Clinical Supervisor with Agape Care Group
We are looking for impeccable leaders to join our team who are committed to creating meaningful patient experiences.
As a clinical supervisor at Agape Care you’ll manage the coordination, supervision, and implementation of professional and supportive services for our hospice patients in a safe, cost-effective manner. The clinical supervisor will oversee the care team and provide education and training related to clinical practice, regulation and reimbursement changes as well as help orient new employees. As a clinical supervisor at Agape Care, you’ll serve as the driver of our care team to ensure every patient receives the highest quality care.
And just like all of our team members, our RN clinical supervisors have access to Agape Care’s supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We’re Offering more Great Benefits When You Join Our Family
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
About Agape Care Group
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider in the Southeast, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network consists of Agape Care South Carolina and Agape Care Georgia, and at any location within our company, you’ll find a career that means something. You’ll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you’ll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
Our Company Mission
Agape Care’s mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren’t empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we’re dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families. Qualifications:
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing school (BSN preferred). Current state license as a registered nurse
- Experience: 2-3 years of supervisory experience as a registered nurse in an appropriate clinical care setting, home health, or hospice environment (preferred). Evidence of clinical and supervisory knowledge and experience appropriate to the assigned supervision responsibilities
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.
We’ve worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we’d love for you to join our family.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.
Location: Long Creek, SC
Job date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 08:00:13 GMT
Click Here To Apply